Batman Family
Dylan started it--he wanted to be Batman. We are not quite sure how he developed such an affinity for Batman, but we do know this--he learned it at school; and we know this because until now our home has been batman-free. So, ok, turns out it is easy enough to find a Batman costume. Then, true to form, Keelyn wanted to be like Dylan. I (naively) thought Batgirl would be cute and showed her a Batgirl costume online. Her response, "No, I want to be on the same team as Dylan." We were telling our friends Cate and Chris the story and they happened to have Devin's batman costume from the past halloween. So, we tried it out. Keelyn LOVED it! When asked, the conversation goes like this, "What are you going to be for Halloweeen?", "I'm going to be Batman Girl." "Oh, you're going to be Batgirl?" , "No, Batman Girl", "Oh, Batman?" "No, Batman Girl." Turns out you had to see it. (Oh yes, and Josh got in on the act as well.)
Labels: halloween

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home