Saturday, March 15, 2008

To be sweet or not to be sweet

The set-up -- Dylan and I have been working on holding the baby together as demonstrated in this photo. The story -- a couple of nights ago, all of us (Mommy, Daddy, Dylan, and Keelyn) were in the kids room reading stories and playing puzzles. I was holding and bouncing Keelyn who was almost asleep. Dylan turned to me and put his arms around Keelyn to hold her which I thought was oh so sweet, so I was helping him to support her when he quickly turned us toward Josh and said Daddy, he passed Keelyn on, and jumped up in my lap. Of course, Josh laughed while I looked devastated because he knew exactly what I was thinking and exactly what Dylan was up to from the start. Still, Dylan is very sweet to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home