Our New Arrival

May 22 was an exciting day.
It was our two year anniversary, and what a gift! Debra did wonderful during labor, and from what we understand was a rather easy delivery. We checked into the hospital around 11 am, and at 5:37 pm, Dylan James Anderson, was born.
He is absolutely perfect and beautiful, and we are so proud and excited.
We can't wait to introduce you to him. For now, here are a few pictures. I have some video - mostly of Dylan snoozing, but other firsts will come soon, that I'll put up as well.
Scroll down to the bottom and compare this pic with the ultrasound!

We are so excited to be a family,
Josh, Debra, and Dylan

2 Comments:
He is beautiful! Joe and I are so happy for the both of you and wish you all the happiness with your new son! We can't wait to see more pictures and meet him in June!
-Dale and Joe
He's so beautiful. Hopefully we can meet him in person soon. Congratulations to both of you!
Nikole Sarvay
Post a Comment
<< Home